A great deal of ISPs actualize portions at an application level and not at a parcel level, so they can segregate dependent on the convention (and its properties like which URLs you’re perusing if there should arise an occurrence of HTTP). It seems that they’ve got a loophole where they block HTTP(S?) traffic when you’re out of data, but forgot to block SSH (which operates on a different port).
Therefore you’re ready to burrow your traffic through the SSH server and make the most of your free information.
The same exploit could apply to DNS or ICMP (there is software out there that can tunnel traffic through innocent-looking DNS or ICMP packets) if you find out that they don’t filter either of those protocols.
Thinks you will need:
- SIM Card without Data plan/Money (Present data or money will be used)
- Optional Computer for setup
Part 1 – Setup
- Go to tcpvpn.com
- Select the are closest to you. In my example, Europe.
- Now, again, select the closest country to you. In my example, Germany.
- Presently select a server by tapping on “Create Username and Password” on the base.
- In the fields enter Username and Password as you like (Remeber them).
- Click “Create Premium Best VPN account”.
- Now note the Account data somewhere.
- Go to tcpvpn.com/squid-proxy for a proxy
- Search for the IP you just got. If it isn’t present there just pick a Proxy in the same country location.And just remember the ports.
Part 2 – Applying on your phone
- Now you need to download the app “Http Injector” from the Play Store, for your phone.
- Open it.
- On the left there is a 3 – Line menu. Click it.
- Click on “SSH Settings”
- In these settings use the info you got in Part 1 – Step 7.
- SSH Host: The IP. In my case, 184.108.40.206.
- SSH Port: 22
- Usename: Your username.(Insert Yourself)
- Password: Your password.(Insert Yourself)
- Go back to the main page.
- Click the menu again.
- Go to “Payload Generator”
- This is the part where you need to try what works for you. The basic configuration will follow, in case it doesn’t work just google or comment below.
- Basic configuration:
- URL/HOST: m.facebook.com
- Extra Header (Tick Mark): Online Host, Forward Host, Keep Alive
- Click “Generate Payload”
- Now you should be on the main page again and the payload should be generated.
- Below the payload there should be a line showing, “Remote Proxy”. Click it.
- Fill in the details from Part 1 – Step 9.
- Click Save
- Click Start on the main page.
- Go to log on the top to see if your connected or whats going on.
Hope this trick works for you, let us know by mailing us at email@example.com.