A twitter post by @evleaks reveals the renders of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE before it’s launch. The render of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE looks pretty similar to Samsung Galaxy S21, without the metal housing and metal frame. The render also reveals that the device will avail the colour option of Black, White, Lilac Purple and Olive Green. We can assume that these deice will feature a plastic back with a matte finish.
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) June 4, 2021
Beside this, rumors also suggests that Samsung Galaxy S21 FE might also support Galaxy S Pen and might be the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Note20, as the company have no plans to launch a Note series phone this year. And it is also rumored that Samsung is planning to launch new foldable phones. You can also check out the rumoured specifications.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE rumoured specifications:
- 6.4-inch, FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide camera sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Telephoto camera, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- 32MP front camera
- IP68 rating
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9~9.3mm
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging
This is all we know about Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. Stay tuned with us for more informations.